Best Practices Image Guidelines
Before dismissing the patient:
1. Take 30 seconds to scroll through the volume to verify that the area of interest is within the scan.
2. Make sure that no significant motion (double or overlapped contours) is within the area of interest.
(Note that even motion of 1-2 mm will affect the measurements and evaluation of pathology or an implant site.)
1. Export DICOM and any other images (~1 min)
2. If the DICOM is a folder, compress (zip) it (30 sec)
3. Upload images and fill out patient data (~1 min)
4. Submit Case (5 sec)
Submit a Patient Case
Ask about how we can advance your practice, including submission of cases or free consultation on purchasing the best CBCT machine for your needs.